These are a few items that have been on repeat lately.
1. My Nena & Co bag and clutch (used here as a makeup bag)
2. These flats. Versatile & under $20. Boom.
3. Beach Blonde Sea Waves. This was my absolute favorite hair product back in my high school days, and of course it was discontinued. John Frieda brought it back this spring & I got it immediately! It literally makes your hair look (and smell) like you just left the beach.
4. Ray Bans. Because I love aviators and they are pink.
5. A note pad and a pen, always.
6. Urban Decay Deslick. Rather than applying layer after layer of powder all day, I use this spray when I get a bit oily and voila! It gives my skin a matte finish and feels refreshing.
7. Scent Bird. OK. This company is pretty awesome. You pay $14.95 a month and receive a small tube of a designer perfume every month. The sample (8 ml) comes in a tube that works like a tube of lipstick (pretty much the only thing I can think to compare it to! haha). Twist up and you can spray your perfume, twist down and it seals shut so you can throw it in your purse! I'm a perfume junkie with way too many bottles sitting around, so this is a great alternative to throwing away money and wasting precious vanity space. Use code SCENT25 to get 25% off your first month :)
Thanks for stopping in,