1. Friday night bonfire. We roasted hotdogs, s'mores, and made hot apple cider. It was a lot of fun. It's nice to enjoy the little things :)
2. Saturday morning brunch/Starbucks run. My fiancé and I went to our favorite diner and then made a coffee ☕ run before tacking some last minute Christmas shopping. Love my weekends with him.
3. Saturday night we went to Tanglewood Park here in NC to see the Festival of Lights (google it). If you are in NC and have never been, I highly recommend it- we go every year! The only downfall to the trip is the wait. We waited in line for two hours (you drive through the light show, so it's not like you're outside) before we even entered the park. It's worth it, even though we are definitely not used to getting in bed at 3 am! #toooldforthat haha :)
4. One of the displays at the Festival of Lights. I didn't take many pics because I am working on being more 'present' in my life.
5. A sneak peak at tomorrow's blog post! I really love this holiday look ❤
6. I am hosting Christmas at my house this year (twice, actually!) so I've been prepping today with cleaning & getting everything together. Not sure how I always end up cleaning my closet (that won't even be seen!) first, but it happens every time! Probably because it's my favorite room...
Thanks for stopping by for a glimpse into my semi-boring life!